This is the Vast Electronics FM-02 Stereo Transmitter. It is a two part board and includes an SMAxBNC Adapter and a small Test Antennae.
BEWARE OF LOW PRICED KNOCKOFFS
Now there are plenty of knockoffs out there. The only way to be sure is to establish the supply directly with the manufacturer. That is what we have done...we are very concerned about your display!
- PLL technology of frequency complex
- Suitable for the FM radio in occident
- Range of frequency: 87.5-108.0MHz (Indents of other frequency are available)
- With power-off memory function
- With advanced circuit, logical structure, industrial standard.
- Frequency Range: 87.5-108.0MHz
- Display Mode: LED Readout
- Frequency Adjustment: "Up" and "Down" Buttons, short press for 0.1MHz increments and long press for faster adjustments
- Frequency Store: auto save, power-off memory
- Modulation Warp: ≤±75KHz(100%)
- Modulation Sensitivity: 600mV
- Frequency Response: 100~15000Hz
- Audio Distortion: ≤0.2%(F=75KHz,f=1KHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: ≥60dB(1Kz 100%)
- Separate level of stereo: ≥-60dB(200~1500Hz)
- Transmition power: 30mW
- Power supply: 12VDC Regulated
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 04 September, 2011.